Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bed rest

Dear Winston,

Yesterday was a little bit of a sad day. I went to the doctor for a regular appointment and found out (once again) that my blood pressure was high. About 140 over 98...  I was immediately sent back to the hospital to get monitored and get more testing done.
The final conclusion? BED REST.
I cried a little bit when I found out.
With it being the holidays and with you coming much sooner than anticipated there is still so much that I need to do... But if I can't do it from a computer, it's not gonna get done.
I will find out more information at my next Dr. appointment on Wednesday but at this point you are completely healthy and I am so glad for that! I will do anything to make sure that you are good and safe and stay in for as long as you can!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, bed rest. Sometimes I really yearned for that, but it would be really frustrating not to be able to get everything done, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete