Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the flirt

Winston, today I had a dr appointment and I took you with me. While we were at the office all the nurses and dr that delivered you were cooing over you. The whole time they were giving you attention you were smiling and making noises like crazy... as cute as it was (and trust me,it was adorable) I could not help but worry about what you are going to be like as a teenager with that flirtatious personality. But, I am not going to waste any more time thinking about that because for now I am loving every second of your flirtations. Oh and even more goodness... Thanks my dr appointment today you are going tO be an only child for a good while... But not too long.

1 comment:

  1. That is really so cute, with all the cooing and the smiling. Dylan was a total flirt as a baby, but now he won't even look at girls. :)

    ReplyDelete