Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

I think it's time I blog again...

Winston, 
You are now a month old and I have decided to become a dedicated blogger once again. Time sure is flying and I seriously love you more and more everyday. I have so much to blog about your first month but we need to get ready to leave. Uncle Cole is leaving on his mission on Wed. morning and we are going to go help him with some last minute shopping! When he gets back in two years you will be a babbling fool running around like crazy... I hate that you babies grow so fast.
Until next time (very soon) enjoy these pictures taken by Larry Reeves when you were two weeks old.
Oh! And the pictures were taken on a blanket made by your great aunt Cherisse. There are spaces all over it for people to sign. I love it!







1 comment:

  1. I love his little wrinkly forehead. What a lover. And look at all that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete