Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Turn!

Last year on Mothers day I had no idea that I had a little boy growing inside me. That is so strange to think about... It was not until the Thursday after mothers day that I found out that I was pregnant. It was a surprise and I was terrified. (read about the day by clicking here)
It's hard to believe that my life has changed so drastically in just one year. I would not have it any other way.
Motherhood has changed me in ways and fulfilled me in ways that I would have never expected.
A friend and I were talking about how much we loved our babies the other day. I honestly feel like no one could possibly love their child as much as I love mine... obviously it's not true. But that does not change how I feel.

I am so excited that it's my turn to celebrate mothers day this year.
I am so thankful for my little boy who makes me so happy every single day. I may not be the best mom or wife in the world (not. even. close.) but I love my boys with all my heart and I would literally do anything for them. They are my world.

Also, I can't write a mothers day post without mentioning my own mom.
I love you mom! I am so lucky to have a mom like you. You helped me more than anyone else during my whole pregnancy and you help me with something almost everyday. You are ALWAYS there for me. My favorite thing is when you call and ask me if Winstion misses you, even though you see him 1-3 every week.
At my baby shower. 5 days AFTER Winston was born.
You are such a cute and wonderful grandma and Winston is so lucky to have you. I truly cherish our relationship. You have become one of my best friends and you have helped me become the mother that I am. I look up to you so much. Thank you for all that you have done and currently do for me. I
Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment