Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

20 Weeks Ultra Sound

Dear Baby,

Here are some pictures of you! I may be a little biased but these are the cutest ultra sound pictures I have  ever seen...
Seriously, the one where I can see you profile and your hand is somewhere between your mouth and your eye and your little feet are kicked up, kills me. It is my favorite and it is currently the background on my cell phone. It makes me smile every time I see it.
Now, your dad gets kind of uncomfortable when I show people the picture below and he probably won't like that I am displaying this for all to see... come to think of it, you probably won't appreciate it when you are older either... But, I am posting it anyways!
 
(Arrows have been added by me! Just making sure no one missed anything...)


So... just in case you ever have any questions, you are DEFINITELY a boy. Wahoo!
LAST THING!
Your dad felt you move for the first time the other night! I interrupted his homework time to make him put his hand on my belly. I wish that I took a picture of his face when he felt you moving. It was priceless and unbelievably cute. You were only moving for a few seconds but I am so, so happy that we can both feel you now!
Oh, by the way you are super healthy and doing well. We are very lucky.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that Steven got to feel it. My babies were very elusive for Ben. I think maybe he felt two movements in four pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete