Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 8



Here is your first photo! We have other photos but this one is my favorite. Steven even has it set as the background on his cell phone.
Well, I am officially 8 weeks along!
Up to this point we have told family, friends, and Steven spilled the beans to a few co workers. It is just so hard to keep a secret like this.
The last few days have been especially hard for me. I wake up and I feel like I have been hit by a bus and I feel that way a majority of the day. I have not thrown up yet but I have been so nauseous that I wish I could throw up. Saltine crackers were my best friends for about a week. Now, I swear if I see another one I will... throw up. Which actually might not be a bad thing.
It is amazing to me how something SO SMALL (you) can cause this much craziness.

So, last night I had a dream that I went to get an ultra sound. Steven stayed home to do something unimportant (which would never happen in real life) and instead my mom came with me. We found out that you were a girl. This morning when I woke up I told Steven. He was excited because he is POSITIVE you are a girl. But I think you are a boy... although I am second guessing myself since that dream...
Anyways, you have a lot of growing to do this week! Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats on your baby!! So, we're expecting too! We've told our parents, and my coworkers have all figured it out, but we're sending out our announcements this week (or, as soon as we address envelopes).

    I'm into my ninth week, and I have been sick since about the 5th, and the throwing up started in the 6th. It's been horrible! But just how you described Steven, Mike is SOO excited and it's so cute!

    Oh and I feel the same way about crackers. For a week they were all I could eat, and now I taste one and I throw up. It's been a cycle like that with everything - pretzels, toast, bread, frozen pizza, and right now I'm having a hard time finding anything that sounds desirable. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally feel your pain! Congrats though!!! I am seriously having the hardest time wrapping my head around the whole thing!
    Food that always sounds good to me is fruit, more specifically, strawberries... Great. I am hungry now.
    But seriously keep me updated! It will be fun to go through this with someone who is about the same time as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the tiredness thing is so annoying - you just can't function when you feel that tired. Most girls get over it at three months, but I had it the whole time. I hope you are one of "those" girls. :)

    ReplyDelete